Midseason Itch...

MHSmirage

Surprise, surprise! It's cuz you from da' Sow'f, ain' it!

la-1.gif

I can't help it two of my most fave guards are within 90 miles of me.

Seriously, Center Stage because of the enormous strides they have made in the last few years, and Phantom, well, not only because they ARE Phantom Regiment, and the history that goes behind the name, but their show is amazing. (I know Mike, I'm easily amused grin-1.gif)

I just also happen to be friends with quite a few members of both units.

And if I didn't have my southern twang, what would you have to make fun of me about? he he he (don't go there! hysterical.gif)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, Center Stage because of the enormous strides they have made in the last few years, and Phantom, well, not only because they ARE Phantom Regiment, and the history that goes behind the name, but their show is amazing. (I know Mike, I'm easily amused grin-1.gif)

I just also happen to be friends with quite a few members of both units.

And if I didn't have my southern twang, what would you have to make fun of me about? he he he (don't go there! hysterical.gif)

Seriously. I agree with your position on JSU. They are an amazing line, but I don't think it'll be enough for Top 15 this year. As for Phantom, third or fourth. No problem!