Classic Countdown

What?? How can you not like the greatest opener of all time????

:P

If it's followed by the worst 3 movements the earth has ever seen! :P

Oh, sorry, I thought it was a hypothetical question!

Worst Case Scenario, in my opinion:

DCI continues this pesudo-ridiculous marketing campaign of not announcing which shows made the cut. I have no intentions of paying $15 or whatever and have no idea what corps/shows are playing. NO other entertainment venue markets their product like this outside of circus prizes or game shows (pay $5 for the 'mystery box'). If I knew what shows were playing, there is a good chance I would go see the production (I went last year, and for the most part enjoyed myself). But I refuse to blindly pay for something without knowing what I'm getting (and "2 hours of drum corps in a movie theater in April" doesn't count in my book, not when there are SO many diverse shows potentially playing).

Okay again, is this not for the "best shows of all times" or something like that? That is the purpose whether shows have been shown before or not.

I'm just saying...

Worst Case Scenario, in my opinion:

DCI continues this pesudo-ridiculous marketing campaign of not announcing which shows made the cut. I have no intentions of paying $15 or whatever and have no idea what corps/shows are playing. NO other entertainment venue markets their product like this outside of circus prizes or game shows (pay $5 for the 'mystery box'). If I knew what shows were playing, there is a good chance I would go see the production (I went last year, and for the most part enjoyed myself). But I refuse to blindly pay for something without knowing what I'm getting (and "2 hours of drum corps in a movie theater in April" doesn't count in my book, not when there are SO many diverse shows potentially playing).

RIGHT ON, BRO!!!!

DCI's assumption that people will come without a lineup will assume them out of a boxoffice for this event. <**>

At least for one person....

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! it's late.

80 bridgemen

83 garfield

87 vanguard

88 scouts

91 star

96 phantom

2006 cavaliers

2006 crown

worst case scenario: i share a theater with anyone from dcp

Then I would guess your worst case scenario is going to come true.

Pity.