Help support Phantom Regiment (no cash required!)

Hey guys? This is about asking for support to help get the kids down the road.

Know of any Class A drivers?

I would volunteer for any other corps before Phantom Regiment. Their staff, volunteers, and souvie people are the rudest of any corps I have been around. So volunteer for corps, just not this one.

Or, in a similar vein, I could advise members of this forum to read any other posts but your's-- same idea, really. B) Not exactly fair, huh? (BTW, I wouldn't actually do that...) Would you honestly like me to draw conclusions about you, as a person, based solely on the few posts you've made on this forum? Probably not. I've seen rudeness, in one form or another, from individuals in just about every corps out there. (Some even mentioned in your list...) It happens to the best of them.

Talk is cheap. (Uninformed talk, even cheaper...) If you really do want to sack up and get to know the corps, then go ahead and volunteer a little time. Learn a few names--get a few of them to know your name. Otherwise, this is just so much hot air...

I have to say, that I have received an apology for the comments made by one of the young women with the souvie truck. I have to say, that was very nice of her, and I think very sincere. She didn't have to, as I would have never know who she was, but she showed real class by messaging me. I even plan on stopping by their souvie truck once again this upcoming summer.

So good luck to PR finding a Class A driver for the summer.