Scouts' Uni's in '07

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a change could be nice.

I am not sure exactly why the uniforms from mid-80's to early 00's were not continued.

I thought they were still good. More classic than others, but good.

Really, I have no problem with any uniform if it reflects older versions. I think the newer versions lost the Scout's visual identity. Even the Alumni uniform was cool. It looked great to me. It should be something that does not cost a lot of money to construct or maintain. AND we do not need to pay someone a ridiculous amount of money to make us look similar to other corps.

I think having that classic look again would set us apart.

This is one thing that I had respected about Garfield for so long. They kept their uniform almost unchanged. I think they are returning to the original version again this year.

It is like college football vs. NFL.

College uniforms (some) are way better. NFL uniforms may have become more sleek and visually bold, but not better.

What makes college uniforms (some) better is their identity. Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, USC, etc. Extremely minor and gradual changes. When a spectator sees a Michigan football uniform, something happens in his/her head. Love/hate whatever connection/emotion they have.

I would like a visually connection with Scouts. The older uniforms do that for me.

If your forms have good shape and are evenly spaced, you look good.

I can't believe I seem to be in a minority when I say that I really liked the Scouts uniforms in 2006...

I thought they looked classy and cool.

I can't believe I seem to be in a minority when I say that I really liked the Scouts uniforms in 2006...

I thought they looked classy and cool.

GGarrett -

Please do not perceive that you are in the minority based on my response. My opionions are heavy. There only my opinions. You could be totally correct.

I liked their uniforms and their show in 2006. At first listen, it did not seem very "Scouts like" to me, but it is one of my favorites on the DVD this year, and what a cool drill. The unis are modernized to be sure, but they still have a nice character which seemed different (and I mean that as a compliment).

I liked their uniforms and their show in 2006. At first listen, it did not seem very "Scouts like" to me, but it is one of my favorites on the DVD this year, and what a cool drill. The unis are modernized to be sure, but they still have a nice character which seemed different (and I mean that as a compliment).