If you could tick during a show...

Sing my parts

it was still cooleset when Cadets did that in their drum solo, though... I didn't hear ONE tick!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd march a show totally naked.=P

Nah,I'd probably just start yelling random,totally stupid things for however long the show lasted.

hmm...so many options.

I would probably "borrow" someone's snare and spend the whole show chasing the perc judge and showing them how "well" I could play by myself (a la BD).

During retreat I would bring a mike onfield and broadcast the Cavies "lightsaber"sounds throughout the stadium. Oh, and throw candy at them.

I would release a herd of cats onto the field, in which I had earlier replaced half of the grass with live catnip plants.

last season , our corps dog at teal , fug ran onto the field haha

Right when they ask if the corps is ready I'd tackle the drum major, then proceed to stand in "salute" position for as long as I could until security drags me off the podium. I'd do this all while wearing nothing but a tuxed T-shirt and speedo shorts I had hidden under my uni. I might possibly be holding a small rabid animal under one arm that I would releas on the security guards, but that may be a little over the top, dontcha think?

On a semi-related subject, on the bus this summer some friends and I were talking about how awesome it would be to skydive naked into the stadium during some corps' finals performance and streak out of the stadium. You'd be a drum corps legend forever.

last season , our corps dog at teal , fug ran onto the field haha

I saw that, haha.

Spirit went on right after that happened, and we spent the entire intermission trying to stop laughing before we started.

email me and ill send you a little picture of it:

will.woods@comcast.net

And if I could do anything, I would go sit and hide under the bass drum or against the front of the bleachers so nobody could see me and play a dubba g on every hit, even if it wasn't in the key.