If you could tick during a show...

i would ceremoniously sacrifice a small animal during the ballad

lol wow, i have no words for this...

as for myself i would walk around with a tape recorder dressed like a judge, except in an orange shirt, and i would evaluate THEIR performance on my tape, how well they stay out of the drill, criticize their caption, etc.

---------------------

username outdated, marched div1 06

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm - I heard a story once about Jim Centorino running up the stands to play his solo directly into the GE box......

You'd have to have a whole corps charge the stands to make it special.

You'd have to have a whole corps charge the stands to make it special.

Reminds me of a story I heard about Cadets 2002 - I'd let one of them tell it before I do though. :)

Let's just say that it would have made it the most amazing GE moment ever, and the camera guys wouldn't have had a chance.

I've been saying for years that it would be great to end a show with the hornline in a company front on the front sideline and blow the most insanely loud chord for 50 or 60 counts. The crowd will inevitibly be on their feet by the end of the chord. Right after the cutoff the entire hornline hurls their horns into the audience with all their strength!!!! Sure there will be many injuries and many lawsuits, and could result in the folding of the corps, but 50 years from now people would still be talking about it!!!!

... and have it not count towards the score, what would you do?

Drag your horn around on a string? Take a nap on the 50? Play only during rests? Run behind a guard member and mock their dance skillz? Drink tequila out of your shako?

I am pretty sure I did all of those anyway!

Edited by Mr. Bill

I would stand on the 50 for the whole show with a snare on and play as many gocks as physically possible.

:worthy: and with no particular rhythm or timing...great!

Right after the cutoff the entire hornline hurls their horns into the audience with all their strength!!!! Sure there will be many injuries and many lawsuits, and could result in the folding of the corps, but 50 years from now people would still be talking about it!!!!

Soooo, would that count as GE? I mean, the crowd would really be feeling the show. :P

I would follow a judge as closely as possible....the whole show.

I would have to stand 10 rows in front of the press box and !!!WAIL!!!111 every killer solo know to drum corps fan$ directly at the judges irregardless of what's going on down on the field. First it would be Shaun's solo from Strawberry Soup in 83, followed by, 86 BD ballad solo, A Mis AbWAILos 96 Scouts, 75 Muchachos (opener) etc etc etc ......... until my face caves in ...... or I see blood dripping from judges ears ......

:worthy: