If you could tick during a show...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plan with other brass players to constantly form a circle around a judge and have it close in on him/her as fast as possible, bells facing in, playing space chords.

Plan with other brass players to constantly form a circle around a judge and have it close in on him/her as fast as possible, bells facing in, playing space chords.

That would be amusing - but it's better to come at them from behind really fast when you aren't playing. Much more of a surprise that way. :)

That would be amusing - but it's better to come at them from behind really fast when you aren't playing. Much more of a surprise that way. :)

You could sneak up behind one and, with bell as close to ear as possible, scream your most comfortable note. I can hear the judge's tape now....

"Tenors, your stick height needs to *SQUEEEEEEEEE* F### HOLLY ##### ###!!!"

Edited by UTAmello

Play a really loud roncous note on my contra at the wrong time. :worthy: ^0^ :rock:

Oh wait, I think I probably did that! b**bs

I'd grab a contra and make a loud beeping sound whenever I marched backwards.

I would have to stand 10 rows in front of the press box and !!!WAIL!!!111 every killer solo know to drum corps fan$ directly at the judges irregardless of what's going on down on the field. First it would be Shaun's solo from Strawberry Soup in 83, followed by, 86 BD ballad solo, A Mis AbWAILos 96 Scouts, 75 Muchachos (opener) etc etc etc ......... until my face caves in ...... or I see blood dripping from judges ears ......

:ph34r:

Your brass caption head would probably run and tackle you before you got through your second solo. I'd pay to see that! :lolhit: :lolhit:

I would sit on a lawn chair (on the 50) for the whole 11 minutes and play the whole show..

Edited by sopchick_01

put the horn in a a straight line in the stands and loud as hell. Or a impromtptu full retreat . "You may take the field for competition ... (dm)Um can we get other corps out to the field its retreat timeeee!!!"

Edited by Mersinger3