Ready ... Set ... Complain!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a rewards program for people who start topics that receive the most complaints?

They're evolving.

Awesome.

There is a 5A marching band where I live that calls themselves an "outdoor music ensemble." Their shows remind me of the last two Cadets shows. They are incredibly successful. I respect their talent, but they use electrical instruments, tons of props, narration, etc. Anyways, my point is that the name doesn't effect their shows. I seriously doubt the name change is going to effect the Crossmen and Cadets. At the end of the day, they are still drum and bugle corps. And besides, should anyone really be surprised by the name change?

They're evolving.

Awesome.

What? Cadets are evolving!

Doot-doot doot-doot doot-doot doot-dooooo, doot-doot doot-doot doot-doot doot-dooooo...

"IT'S A GREAT PLEASURE!"

Cadets evolved into marching band!

Edited by Hrothgar15

What? Cadets are evolving!

Doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-dooooo, doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-doot-dooooo...

"IT'S A GREAT PLEASURE!"

Cadets evolved into marching band!

But if The Cadets MME evolved into a marching band, then I will see piccolos, flutes, clarinets, bass clarinets, soprano saxophones, alto saxophones, tenor saxophones, bari saxophones, and bassoons on the field this season. Oh, and lest we forget the marching contra-bass bassoon section.

Since they no longer play bugles, I'm not sure why they should keep the drum and bugle corps title.

Just my opinion.

CHEERS!

But if The Cadets MME evolved into a marching band, then I will see piccolos, flutes, clarinets, bass clarinets, soprano saxophones, alto saxophones, tenor saxophones, bari saxophones, and bassoons on the field this season. Oh, and lest we forget the marching contra-bass bassoon section.

Since they no longer play bugles, I'm not sure why they should keep the drum and bugle corps title.

Just my opinion.

CHEERS!

Hope you got the Pokémon reference! :P

The Cadets are still a drum and bugle corps. They play drums and bugles, and they are a corps.

Any way you slice it, explaining drum corps to someone who has never seen the activity always winds up something to the effect of "Well, it's sort of like a marching band, only different."

So I guess the Cadets and Crossmen are "Sort of like a Drum and Bugle Corps, only different."

:) During the summer I'm in a Marching Music Ensemble.

:worthy: What's that?

:) We perform programs on football fields while playing different instruments.

:worthy: So, it's a marching band?

:) Well, sort of like a marching band, only different.

:wall: So now you have to explain "marching music ensemble" instead of "drum and bugle corps".

Bunch of band geeks! :P

No no...Marching Music Ensemble geeks! ^0^