YEA Management Changes

At least for the next nine to twelve months....

It says he'll be the CEO of YEA for the next nine to twelve months.. after that his new job title will include his current role as director of the Cadets and his work with the USSBA as well. No where in the announcement does it say anything about his leaving the Cadets.

I'm actually more surprised that no one has yet publicly recalled that sometime last year (or maybe it was in 05), the YEA put up a post on their website about commencing a search for someone who would take the reins at YEA so that Hop could focus more on being director of the Cadets and in the youth and marching arts programs they sponsor.

I'm glad they took their time.. it sounds like they found a guy who is up to the challenge of running YEA!.

Stef

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will still be director of the Cadets. This article is about YEA!. He is giving the CEO Job to someone else so he can focus more on the Cadets.

Some of things people have said so far in this thread are absolutely stupid. I think people actually believe that George Hopkins is single handedly ruining the world. Good Lord...

100% correct

Some of things people have said so far in this thread are absolutely stupid. I think people actually believe that George Hopkins is single handedly ruining the world. Good Lord...

Yep. Don't you know that:

He singlehandedly has chosen which drum corps will die and which will live, he's caused global warming, he hid the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, he alone knows what exactly is stored at Area 51 in Nevada, he is in regular touch with the cabal of Jewish bankers which runs the world's financial system from a secret location in Switzerland, and he was the second gunman in the Kennedy assassination.

:P :P :P

Fran

Yep. Don't you know that:

He singlehandedly has chosen which drum corps will die and which will live, he's caused global warming, he hid the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, he alone knows what exactly is stored at Area 51 in Nevada, he is in regular touch with the cabal of Jewish bankers which runs the world's financial system from a secret location in Switzerland, and he was the second gunman in the Kennedy assassination.

:P :P :P

Fran

Oh....and do not forget...

INVENTING NEW COKE!!!! :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

Edited by prodigal bari