2007 Crown Show Announcement

The Trap is from 'Hidalgo'

I think the Debney stuff is from the recent movie 'Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story' which is a score by John Debney

I think they're insane to try the "William Tell", but "The Trap" from Hidalgo will be a killer. This is going to have to be a tight hornline to pull this repertoire off. And with their rich, full sound the Debney stuff will be gorgeous!

Great concept Crown - best of luck with it!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: That's a funny question. :lol:

I'm sure they're pretty kick-### again this year. Probably the best hornline in terms of intonation and pure sound the past three years.

Totally. '06 was by far their best hornline ever and my favorite show from them ever. If the drumline truly is kickin' it at camps then I can see them breaking into top 5 fer sure.

I think this sounds like it could be a great show! I'm excited.

There are going to be so many "horse" jokes and puns this season.

Yeah...they better make sure they have real hotties in the color guard or this could be brutal :)

The Trap by John Newton Howard

*ahem* this JAMES Newton Howard piece will be awesome on the field!

:)

not feelin it, oh well, good luck guys

You might change your mind when you hear it. The concept had me wondering when I first heard it, but the music truly will be great.

Totally. '06 was by far their best hornline ever and my favorite show from them ever. If the drumline truly is kickin' it at camps then I can see them breaking into top 5 fer sure.

If I remember correctly, I think their hornline was pretty young last year. Hopefully they have great retention this year.

riiiiiiiight

Get excited. I know I am.

Edited by King_ReMO