2007 Crown Show Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the msuical selections are kind of like rolled into 3 distinct sections, from what I can tell. In fact, I had no clue that they were playing so many pieces until I read the announcement. Kind of like what SW has done the past two years.

and yes, the hornline is doing well.

~>conner

the msuical selections are kind of like rolled into 3 distinct sections, from what I can tell. In fact, I had no clue that they were playing so many pieces until I read the announcement. Kind of like what SW has done the past two years.

and yes, the hornline is doing well.

~>conner

My thoughts exactly.

not feelin it, oh well, good luck guys

such a great theme for crown! unexpected, but i'm definitely looking forward to this!

"wild horses" will be a great ballad, i'm sure :)

P.S. - anyone here seen Franklin Central HS's winterguard show in 2003 (scholastic world - "the winner's circle")? if the crown guard doesn't use the horse heads like FC did...i will be SO disappointed!!!

such a great theme for crown! unexpected, but i'm definitely looking forward to this!

"wild horses" will be a great ballad, i'm sure :)

P.S. - anyone here seen Franklin Central HS's winterguard show in 2003 (scholastic world - "the winner's circle")? if the crown guard doesn't use the horse heads like FC did...i will be SO disappointed!!!

A LOT of guards used that for their music last year.

no no... the logical answer is "DAH!"

Always a smarty pants in the bunch.

I wonder if John Newton Howard is related to James Newton Howard, famous film composer.

Considering that James Newton Howard wrote a piece named "The Trap" for the movie, "Hidalgo," I'm guessing you're on to something. :)

I checked the .pdf on the corps' website, and indeed it says "John."