Fusion Core as well as Crossmen Xtreme will be in Bb/F

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim ~ it's already been covered Here!

hope that helps :)

Thanks, you're forgiven for making me think. :P

Know this has been covered before but didn't realize it was done in 2007 already.

And fifty lashes with a wet spit cork for forgetting our Mini Corps family members. :(

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

nothin personal Jim, but the laughable part is that without this kind of public disclosure, the so-called "G-preservationists" would have no way of knowing what corps were actually playing G vs, Bb instruments anyway... their ears being so well-trained and discriminatory.

now "they" can be properly informed(tainted?) to allow their auditory scotoma to be realized.

When listening to corps either live or recorded I can't tell the difference either. That's the reason why I asked. Also being with a corps that has spent a lot of time and effort in keeping their G horns going, keeping an eye on what will be availible in the future is a concern. (Hope I'll be able to play for years to come.)

Well that and I'm a nosy SOB..... :ph34r:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Park City Pride .... Key of G .... and making it work :lolhit: :ph34r::blink::huh2:

Park City Pride .... Key of G .... and making it work :lolhit: :ph34r::blink::huh2:

You guys ROCK

Bucs start out in c minor but transition into Eb Major in Blue Era. There is ample and effective dissonance throughout.

Promise of Living stays mostly in F Major, with a brief shift to Bb Major, then returns to F Major

Malambo is in Bb throughout, although there are many added chord tones for color.

Rhapsody in Blue is predominantly in Bb, although it develops through the keys of F Major, Gb Major, B Major, A major, f minor and then back to Bb for the recapitulation.

As a bone for the traditionalists, the battery plays in G throughout the entire show.

Bucs start out in c minor but transition into Eb Major in Blue Era. There is ample and effective dissonance throughout.

Promise of Living stays mostly in F Major, with a brief shift to Bb Major, then returns to F Major

Malambo is in Bb throughout, although there are many added chord tones for color.

Rhapsody in Blue is predominantly in Bb, although it develops through the keys of F Major, Gb Major, B Major, A major, f minor and then back to Bb for the recapitulation.

As a bone for the traditionalists, the battery plays in G throughout the entire show.

Concert Keys?

Star United is on Bb/F by choice, but could make it work even if forced to use chrome plated hose-a-phones in Eb.