Which corps are you most excited to see this season?

I didn't make this into a poll because I wanted it to be applicable to all DCI corps, not just Division I. For me, I'm most excited to see Carolina Crown, because they'll be at my first show, and the show sounds absolutely baby-throwing amazing.

What about you?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also very excited to see Carolina Crown. They were awesome last year. :worthy: Loved the show. Anyways... I'm looking forward to the Cavaliers too. I wonder how their visual program will stack up against the music, since they're taking a different route than almost every other show this decade... Phantom Regiment should be incredible too.

Heck, I'm excited to see pretty much everything on the field this season. :) But the three mentioned above are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm looking foward for Crown and Regiment. I heard lots of things are happening at Crown that will really push them foward. Regiment, I just love them :worthy:

I'm always excited to see all the corps. There are some that I am not as excited about, but I'll keep those to myself so I don't upset anyone. I have to say the I'm especially interested to see Academy and VK, just to see what they put out there. The other two that are at the top of the list are Phantom Regiment and Carolina Crown.

Phantom, SCV, and Bluecoats all have very great concepts that have been announced. my 3 favorite officially announced shows so far.

~>conner

Even though I probably won't get to see the shows until after the season (and even then, its not definite at all), I'm really looking forward to hearing about/seeing Academy and VK.

From what I've heard about BD, I'm expecting to really enjoy their show again, so seeing that sometime during the summer would be nice if I get the chance. That was way too much alliteration.

Same as above- Bluecoats and Cadets in particular

But, like everyone else, I can't wait to see some drum corps after the long winter.

I want to see what SCV will do with !. Carolina Crown is going back to what they do best, a theme that takes serious and pop music and puts them together. And lastly, I am excited to see Blue Stars. I have heard some VERY promising things in their winter camps.