Which corps are you most excited to see this season?

The Academy because it's their debut in D1. The Troopers because it's their return. The Scouts because they have a whole new staff. And the rest because I'm sick and tired of this winter weather and I want to see some DRUM CORPS. :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina Crown, Phantom, SCV and Bones of course

Cadets - See how the home team is doing and their music sounds awesome!

Bluecoats - Sounds like a great show concept and curious to see if they'll keep stepping up.

Phantom - Just love their music, always looking forward to seeing them.

Cavaliers - I'm skepticle about the Billy Joel thing, but really excited to see how they will pull it off, which I'm sure they will.

Crossmen - See how quickly the Texas move can work for them.

Crown - Same reasons as for Bluecoats.

And then the usual SCV, BD and Madison.

I am really excited about the upcoming season; there are many shows that look very promising. I have been a big fan of the Bluecoats ever since I saw Urban Dances in 2002, and I can't wait to see what they can do with Criminal. I am sure they are going to find lots of little gimmicks to add in like the ones in Capture and Escape.

Another corps I am eager to see perform is Phantom. I am not very familiar with their first three selections, but I love the Firebird Suite. The end of it is so just powerful and emotional - I know that Phantom will make it memorable.

I grew up right next door to the Carolina Crown, so I am naturally anxious to see them every year. I am particularly excited this year because of the show theme and musical selections. From what I have heard, the design staff has been playing with this idea for a long time. I think the concept is great and original, and I am counting down the days until I can hear them play Billy Tell.

I am also curious to see what kind of production the Cadets will put on the field. I like the samples I have heard so far; hopefully the end product will reflect great musicianship of its members.

OT, but Harmonius, i love the quote in your sig. We learned about Friedrich in philosophy and literature.

I'm most looking forward to seeing Crown and the Cadets. I'm also excited to finally see The Academy, hopefully they will be at Finals (the only show I'm going to get to go to)