Tour Secretes

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 in 1 shampoo is amazing!! Your not carrying around two huge things of hair care ... and if your like me, I double it as a body wash, sounds weird but really does work.

Dont pack everything and the kitchen sink, my first year I bought 14 pairs of shorts for rehersal, only ended wearing like 4 of them, only pack MAX for a week, you can always wash your stuff in the showers.

All these posts are making me massively pumped for this summer!

A problem i've been having is, after visual block, the muscles behind me knee really really hurt. I know this is just part of drumcorps, but does anyone have any remedies for this?

A problem i've been having is, after visual block, the muscles behind me knee really really hurt. I know this is just part of drumcorps, but does anyone have any remedies for this?

You may be locking your knees. This is common among young marchers, especially if their corps uses a straight leg technique.

More likely, however, is that you're just using a muscle group now which you've never really put to use before, and you're feeling it. Just make sure you stretch very thoroughly and you'll be fine.

Stretch it a lot. You also get used to locking the knees as the summer progresses.