"Without Electronics"?

Bill Clinton was a much better president than George W. Bush is.

Figured there wasn't enough arguing in this topic. Topic explodes in 3...2...1...

How will that statement bring upon more arguing?

Now if you state the fact that DCI stayed unplugged and kept horns in the key of G before Bush took office, then that'll start something!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Clinton was a much better president than George W. Bush is.

Figured there wasn't enough arguing in this topic. Topic explodes in 3...2...1...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :worthy:

(laughter referring to the first point)

Edited by skewerz

How is being called Bill Clinton an insult? I mean, I know the cat's from Arkansas, but come on

I guess jokes are not permitted anymore.

I am a Republican who has never voted for a Democrat for Pres going back to 1972, the first time I could vote.

I can't decide which is sillier. Reading Mike's posts and expecting any sort of deviance from his well-known position. Or reading the posts of those who consistently argue with him (audiodb, DrumCorpsFan27, and now drumcat), who have yet to learn by now that they will never succeed in changing his mind. I respect the fact that Mike is consistent in his opinions, and I respect his opinions...though I don't always agree with him. And I respect the opinions of those who like to try and make Mike into their personal whipping boy, though I don't always agree with them either. I've certainly gone a few rounds with some of those people in the past, though never to the almost comic degree of futility that I see these days with Mr. Davis. In reality, all I see now is a bunch of people talking AT each other and nobody really listening. While the train-wreck factor of such pointless bickering can be fun for awhile, in the end, it leaves this reader rather disappointed and sad that the particulars involved can't find more productive uses for their time. Surely by now it must be clear that at the end of the day, Mike will believe what he believes, and his opponents will believe what they believe (never the twain shall meet, it seems), and drum corps will go on regardless. Do we never get to the point where we can just LET IT GO???

Just my own little editorial on the affairs of the day. I love harmless fun on DCP. I love heated debate on DCP. But what's been going on lately with some of these people?? Not so much. I'd like to think we're all better than that. Sorry to trouble anyone...carry on. :)