OK fellow jet setters, what's your schedule?

Where are you all headed this summer? I'll start it off. All my plane, hotel and rental cars are complete, just waiting on a few show tickets still not on sale.

Omaha, NE

Ankeny, IA

Madison, WI

Mankato, MN

Allentown, PA

Hershey, PA

Dallas, TX

San Antonio, TX

Wichita, KS

Denver, CO

Ogden, UT

Pasadena, CA

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairfield, OH

Centerville, OH

Indianapolis, IN

Louisville, KY (maybe)

Columbus, OH (maybe)

Bstar82--

How much money did you spend on tickets, airfare, hotels, and rental cars? That's a lot of shows, even for a millionaire.

The Omaha/Ankeny trip is running me 800, I have a free airline ticket to Milwaukee so the Madison/Mankato trip about 450, another free air ticket to Philly so Allentown/Hershey 700, The Dallas/San Antonio weekend is the expensive one as I'm flying a girl/friend of mine there from Hawaii so my best guess is 2500, Wichita 200, and I live in Denver so just the price of the tickets, Ogden a 48 hr 300 trip and Pasadena maybe 1000.

But before you may think I'm being selfish and not giving anything back, I house three kids in June for the Blue Knights on my dime and I paid all the fees for the two that I housed last year. And I'm helping out a gal from SCV I know as well. Used to give my money to Friends of DCI but didn't like the direction that is heading, and this way I can actually see how my contributions are helping out some poor college kids who really need the help.

The Omaha/Ankeny trip is running me 800, I have a free airline ticket to Milwaukee so the Madison/Mankato trip about 450, another free air ticket to Philly so Allentown/Hershey 700, The Dallas/San Antonio weekend is the expensive one as I'm flying a girl/friend of mine there from Hawaii so my best guess is 2500, Wichita 200, and I live in Denver so just the price of the tickets, Ogden a 48 hr 300 trip and Pasadena maybe 1000.

But before you may think I'm being selfish and not giving anything back, I house three kids in June for the Blue Knights on my dime and I paid all the fees for the two that I housed last year. And I'm helping out a gal from SCV I know as well. Used to give my money to Friends of DCI but didn't like the direction that is heading, and this way I can actually see how my contributions are helping out some poor college kids who really need the help.

You are AMAZING!!! :huh:

Columbia, SC

Charlotte, NC

Dallas, TX

San Antonio, TX

IRS didn't give me as much money as I would have liked so now I gotta come up with some more to make it happen.