Any reviews from South Milwaukee?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of members were unable to attend due to band contests, trips, etc, myself being one of them. The hornline will be at least twice that size.

I was in the concert...yeah, ALOT of members couldn't make the show because of band, etc., but personally I think we were awesome and I heard comments from various techs that also think we did a phenamonal. :rock: and someone also commented on how this year Pioneer is getting off to a very good start. b**bs

I hear ya. It is unfortunate that everytime there is a public appearance theere is always a number problem with the horns. How many times will there be an excuse and will it continue in June? I hope people are not blindly admiring the emporers clothes....

Doesn't sound like they have a lot of kids ready for the G Horns. I wonder if that's a contributor at all.

I hear ya. It is unfortunate that everytime there is a public appearance theere is always a number problem with the horns. How many times will there be an excuse and will it continue in June? I hope people are not blindly admiring the emporers clothes....

My thoughts exactly, drillwatcher. Time will tell.

So the whole reason you started this thread was to look for reasons to bag on Pioneer? Nice.

Mike