Where did the thread on drugs in drum corps go?

haha... anyway...

Why was this thread now moved, or better yet, WHY WAS THE ORIGINAL THREAD DELETED? Lance, I've seen you poke in on this a few times. Could you at least enlighten?

Edited by Iplaytimpani

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, feel free to move to Japan whenever you'd like. I don't know how Japanese women take to fat white dudes with Cheeto stained hands, but hey, IT'S WORTH A SHOT!!!!

You're right though Sburstall, I'm sorry. Inuyasha, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z are totally better anything created by Americans, ever.

You a funny man, you know that? Thanks for showing how little you know of anime. So skip along Shirley....skip, skip along.

Edited by sburstall

ok... no really?

what forum rules were broken? if any? what mod burned it? i admit it may have gotten heated. but it was still very interesting. what went wrong?

i assume if someone had made a rotten post, that post could have been removed, ive seen that done before. why the whole 20+ pages? that was good stuff. answers? anyone? beuller?

nm, posted to soon the answer is above.... and will be debated.

Edited by karl E. Hungus

Hey man, feel free to move to Japan whenever you'd like. I don't know how Japanese women take to fat white dudes with Cheeto stained hands, but hey, IT'S WORTH A SHOT!!!!

You're right though Sburstall, I'm sorry. Inuyasha, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z are totally better anything created by Americans, ever.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So still nothing on how its relevant I see.