Renegades Update.

Which is a good thing.

I actually saw someone text messaging as they drove here in LA the other day. Yikes.

Nothing ceases to amaze me anymore... but i digress.

I want to hear about this chaos. seriously. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Job? Congrats!!

Yeah - I interviewed last Monday - started on last Tuesday.

I rock.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Just like our show will.

Only text messaging?

Amateur. :)

When I used to commute to the DC area from Baltimore, I would see things such as:

A guy driving while shaving; someone driving while reading a map or a newspaper; a woman driving while putting on makeup; and another guy on his cellphone AND reading a newspaper at the same time. Some of the reasons why the Washington, DC area often ranks behind only Los Angeles as the area with the worst traffic problems in the country.

Heh..... back in the day, some of us with stick-shift cars (myself included) would be able to eat a burger and drink a soda while driving and shifting. THAT, my friends, separates the men from the boys. :P

Fran

back in the day, some of us with stick-shift cars (myself included) would be able to eat a burger and drink a soda while driving and shifting. THAT, my friends, separates the men from the boys. :P

Fran

Please...here's what makes those men and boys a bunch of girls: Me, cell phone, yogurt WITH A SPOON, laptop open to a spread sheet, stick shift, getting on to the Bay Bridge in San Fran.

Of course, shortly thereafter, I looked in the rear view mirror and said "What the hell have I become????" and about a week later, resigned from my sales job. Sales SUCKS. The only thing worse than ambulance chasing lawyers are people in SALES. Geeeze.

On that we agree Lisa! :ph34r:

Please...here's what makes those men and boys a bunch of girls: Me, cell phone, yogurt WITH A SPOON, laptop open to a spread sheet, stick shift, getting on to the Bay Bridge in San Fran.

Of course, shortly thereafter, I looked in the rear view mirror and said "What the hell have I become????" and about a week later, resigned from my sales job. Sales SUCKS. The only thing worse than ambulance chasing lawyers are people in SALES. Geeeze.

Your description sounds way too much like the driver who, without using turn signals (use of which I'm convinced is optional in the Bay Area), switched lanes almost took my bike out on the Bay Bridge this morning.

Edited by DCIHasBeen