Good Luck Everyone!

Most Div 1 corps are moving in either this week or next! So i just want to say; good luck! Be safe, stay healthy and have fun! See everyone in Cali! :) WOOT!

2nd and final summer.

good luck everyone, here's to bringing down the house in one of the most storied stadiums in the world :grouphug: . (even if DCP will continue to debate whether it's good form drum corps or not)

I think someone invented this stuff that comes in a bottle that protects you from the sun... you might want to look into getting your hands on some.

Amen to what everyone else said. Be safe and kick some @ss.

On the road again,

Kassi

WHAT WHAT!!! Can't wait to see all of your shows man. This'll be the first summer I'll see drum corps live since I joined the military. Good luck everyone and I'll be cheering for ALL of you!!!!

WHAT WHAT!!! Can't wait to see all of your shows man. This'll be the first summer I'll see drum corps live since I joined the military. Good luck everyone and I'll be cheering for ALL of you!!!!

going to finals, i assume?

(you marched in some amazing shows by the way....extra props to xmen '98, you guys kicked ###.)

ill probably post my 'im leaving now so im going to make a dcp thread about it' in 5 or so days. looking forward to it. watched some '94 this morning, and im getting more and more excited for tour this year every day.

although i didnt even need to say anything, im sure, since pretty much everyone knows that crossmen '98 kicked some serious three pound signs.

Coast to coast shows. Score a good seat partner because there are going to be some ridiculous bus rides.