XM Radio

O & A party rock!

that...that's terrible, I'm sorry.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunkis!

My new GMC Acadia has XM (so does our CTS). The Acadia also has IPod integration and DVD-Navigation with voice prompt directions. The Ipod integration is SWEEEEETTTTT!!!! I'm looking forward to traveling this summer to the 18 or so shows we're going to. It is just to bad I can't fly my Acadia out to LA in August. I hoping the HHR I rented out there at least has XM....I doubt it though.

Squeege, get a helix or an inno and use it with the rental car :)

How much is the cost compared to an IPOD? I know the IPods are expensive, but they seem versatile and really slick. My son just got one as a gift (from a very nice young lady I might add) and is taking it on tour. I'm pretty much blown away with its versatility. I know he bought and downloaded several movies, shows, and tons of tunes. It's a very impressive piece of equipment IMO.

I agree 100% with you on the iPod. I would love to have one, but you can't listen to live broadcast after a show about ESPN, a live baseball game, a live NASCAR(sirius) race, or just random music that came out during the summer. They also have news updates so when they say Bob Barker died, you would know the truth about it. With most corps you wouldn't have access to a computer to switch song. I know it has 503853258 songs on it but it doesn't have 170+ stations of talk, every genre (besides drum corps) you can think of. On all of the latest portable XM Radios have MP3 capability. The one i'm getting has 50 hours of either downloaded or live recorded music.

Thank you everyone for helping with your experience, thought and all. Also, if you don't have satelite radio, your missing out on something FREAKING AWESOME, get it! Not as many commericals.

I really hope the FCC approves the XM/Sirius merger so we can double up our channels overnight.

Remember buses electrical systems are different from your standard automobile. Buses are 24 volt autos are 12 volt. Madison used to put killer audio systems in the horn and drum buses - 92 and 93 were the best!

I really hope the FCC approves the XM/Sirius merger so we can double up our channels overnight.

w/Stp:

I love my Sirius satellite radio.

I had XM when it first came out before I wrecked that car. <_<

I'd kill for that merger.

Here's another antenna option you have for XM: the ClipXT

Here's another antenna option you have for XM: the ClipXT

Haha, looking at that first picture where it is clipped on the guys help, I can't help but think brain cancer. :P I mean, I know it isn't really a possibility, but sometimes I think about it...

On the plus side you could convince people it made a forcefield around your head to protect you from aliens and minor skateboarding accidents.

Or that it improved your memory capacity for drill by 20% percent.