Ballard Screamers

For as long as we can remember, we have always had the Ballard Screamers trying to make the tape, or more recently the CD. WE have listened to "Go Lisa" "We love you Mark" and whatever else. This usually right in the middle of the Clare de Lune or some other piece being played.

Since these people really need some attention, lets give it to them, by putting the spotlight on them, having a DCI staff member interview them in the stands, and flash their picture on the message board,so we can all know who exactly ruined the Cd and the marketing potential of DCI productions. This way, if in fact I were to buy a defective product , I'll always fondly remember The lovely Lisa Schmuck, or the wonderful Chris Blurtz as I listen to the CD years later....

For as long as we can remember, we have always had the Ballard Screamers trying to make the tape, or more recently the CD. WE have listened to "Go Lisa" "We love you Mark" and whatever else. This usually right in the middle of the Clare de Lune or some other piece being played.

Since these people really need some attention, lets give it to them, by putting the spotlight on them, having a DCI staff member interview them in the stands, and flash their picture on the message board,so we can all know who exactly ruined the Cd and the marketing potential of DCI productions. This way, if in fact I were to buy a defective product , I'll always fondly remember The lovely Lisa Schmuck, or the wonderful Chris Blurtz as I listen to the CD years later....

During the 2002 Cavies show, I think I heard someone yell "Go Brad". Probably a reference to Brandon Barrometti.