Drum Corps SHEET Music

For those who find popular styles purely simplistic and denigrate them accordingly, I suggest trying to do it yourself. If it's so simple, then it shouldn't take any effort at all and you should be selling a million records in no time! Good luck with that.

All those guys have hair. The best a bald guy can do is smash watermelons and splash the crowd.

Oh, I used to play a Martin. Never got famous. I've signed more autographs in drum corps and playing in orchestras, stage, jazz, show and concert bands--not that my autograph is worth anything, unless it's on a check.

Edited by ravedodger

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am D E

That's all she wrote.

The Ramones were also famous for taking songs that they had already written, playing the progression backwords, and writing lyrics to that. That would be a new song.

Not true. There's a B chord in the bridge, bringing the grand total to 4 chords! Even punks can get fancy now and again.

All those guys have hair. The best a bald guy can do is smash watermelons and splash the crowd.

Oh, I used to play a Martin. Never got famous. I've signed more autographs in drum corps and playing in orchestras, stage, jazz, show and concert bands--not that my autograph is worth anything, unless it's on a check.

Isn't it the best when you get asked for a drum corps autograph?

BTW, you must be a bad### if you got an autograph request from a concert band performance!

Okay, key issue - most corps are moving in right now, or have moved in, and it is not likely that they will have much time to seriously deal wih your request right now. It might be mid-August before you get a reasonable response.

Vanguard sells full arrangements (including original drum score) to thier full shows

its about $2500 for it but they have Pathways through Moto Perpetuo