The Kilties Welcome Scott Stewart

For someone to call or e-mail me back.

Oh it will come Andy. Believe me you will get a response.

My guess pretty soon (that is if you haven't all ready)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it will come Andy. Believe me you will get a response.

My guess pretty soon (that is if you haven't all ready)

Yup. Already done. Had a great chat with Andy, he has the Membership Guidebook, now going through channels and getting access to our private area to review charts..........

.....Nice talking with you Andy!! :)

WWBD!

Bill

Yup. Already done. Had a great chat with Andy, he has the Membership Guidebook, now going through channels and getting access to our private area to review charts..........

.....Nice talking with you Andy!! :)

WWBD!

Bill

Andy, i JUST got home and received your email (it's about 9:50PM right now) but i'm glad to see that you've already spoken with Billy in regards to all of the above.

Hey Matt... wink wink nudge nudge ...potential snare... nudge nudge. Email me and i'll send you the rest of the book.

Anyhow, I haven't seen the two of you in AGES! Stop by camp this weekend if you get a chance.

Edited by StevensGrip

The Kilties Saturday portion of rehearsal camp has been relocated inside to Park High School Field House in Racine as a weather related precautionary measure. Rehearsal begins at 1PM.

We will be at our fields at Gilmore Middle School on Sunday. Sunday rehearsal begins at 10AM.

A couple openings are available.

Hey Matt... wink wink nudge nudge ...potential snare... nudge nudge. Email me and i'll send you the rest of the book.

Anyhow, I haven't seen the two of you in AGES! Stop by camp this weekend if you get a chance.

Chris & Anders - I would love to do it, BUT - 4 kids with #5 due on August 16th. I'm sure you understand. Not sure about camp, we'll have to see how things go. Later

Chris & Anders - I would love to do it, BUT - 4 kids with #5 due on August 16th. I'm sure you understand. Not sure about camp, we'll have to see how things go. Later

#5!?! Congrats!!

We totally understand. We'd still like to chat it up with at the least. So if you can make it (time permitting of course) that would be awesome.

Edited by KiltieBD3

#5!?! Congrats!!

We totally understand. We'd still like to chat it up with at the least. So if you can make it (time permitting of course) that would be awesome.

Thanks - I can't promise anything about this weekend, but we'll see. I'm glad to see you guys are still playing some beats. Say "Hi" to Dougie and Eric for me. Man, early 90's with Jr. and Sr. band seems like a different lifetime. Later dudes

The Kilties Saturday portion of rehearsal camp has been relocated inside to Park High School Field House in Racine as a weather related precautionary measure. Rehearsal begins at 1PM.

We will be at our fields at Gilmore Middle School on Sunday. Sunday rehearsal begins at 10AM.

A couple openings are available.

McBUMP

Anders - thanks - BTW I'm Matt Nickelsen's brother. I emailed, and called Bill, as well as e-mailed Chris Tomaloff. We'll see what happens. Thanks again.

Welcome to the Kilties Andy!!!

It was great meeting you this weekend, and I just wanted to say that you looked GREAT in your kilt at the Memorial Day Parade on Monday.

Once again... welcome aboard!