Corps icons

We were able to identify all of them from the colors, but my Regiment alumnus wife said Regiment needs some red in there, too.

Garry in Vegas

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you... with the Blue Stars, I want to be careful to not make them easily confused with the Bluecoats. Blue Stars have red plumes, so I used that to help differenciate the two. Both corps will be getting new uniforms this coming season, so I'll re-evaluate after those are unveiled.

As for Madison, I'm basing it off of their new, multi-green shaded uniforms that they will be wearing this year.

But maybe the Blue Stars won't have red plumes anymore...

...both of which are listed on the DCI Div I page... as is Capital Sound.

Capital Sound as DI?

Last I heard, they are DIII.... :)

I feel you... with the Blue Stars, I want to be careful to not make them easily confused with the Bluecoats. Blue Stars have red plumes, so I used that to help differenciate the two. Both corps will be getting new uniforms this coming season, so I'll re-evaluate after those are unveiled.

As for Madison, I'm basing it off of their new, multi-green shaded uniforms that they will be wearing this year.

The Blue Stars announced that they're getting new uniforms. You don't know what color their new plumes are going to be.

But maybe the Blue Stars won't have red plumes anymore...
The Blue Stars announced that they're getting new uniforms. You don't know what color their new plumes are going to be.

You giving us a hint... :P

Capital Sound as DI?

Last I heard, they are DIII.... :)

*Inserts foot in mouth*

My bad. :blink:

...both of which are listed on the DCI Div I page... as is Capital Sound.

both have also released official press releases stating they are not fielding a corps for 2007.

is Crown in there?

I think at least one year in the past they wore blue ones. But who knows. It's all part of the fun. :)

is Crown in there?

Cream dot with a purple stripe on the North/South Carolina border.