• (6) Vanguard Cadets
  3. 3. Game 14

• (4) Capital Regiment
    • (5) Spartans

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why so many people are voting for Spartans over Capital. I've viewed both performances and I think that Capital is by far a better performance and show. The only thing I can think of is maybe people are voting against CapReg because of what happened last summer.

I don't get why so many people are voting for Spartans over Capital. I've viewed both performances and I think that Capital is by far a better performance and show. The only thing I can think of is maybe people are voting against CapReg because of what happened last summer.

Speaking only for myself, I viewed both shows a few times and enjoyed the Spartans much more. It is not a put-down of anyone at Capital Regiment and not a statement against their organization. I enjoyed their show and appreciate the effort they put into their performances. I respect all corps and all performers and stand for everyone whenever they past in review. It's just personal preference. I, also, respect your right to have your own preferences.

As I said, I do not usually do these poll things. This one caught my eye because Mr/Ms Neutral Novice obviously put a lot of work into it and made an effort to include all divisions.

On the rare occasions when I do a poll, I like to say how I have voted. It is just a sharing of thoughts and opinions. I don't think my opinions are better than anyone elses, they are just based on who I am, what I've seen, what I've done and what I like.

Carry on ... :)

Edited by oldguard

Speaking only for myself, I viewed both shows a few times and enjoyed the Spartans much more. It is not a put-down of anyone at Capital Regiment and not a statement against their organization. I enjoyed their show and appreciate the effort they put into their performances. I respect all corps and all performers and stand for everyone whenever they past in review. It's just personal preference. I, also, respect your right to have your own preferences.

As I said, I do not usually do these poll things. This one caught my eye because Mr/Ms Neutral Novice obviously put a lot of work into it and made an effort to include all divisions.

On the rare occasions when I do a poll, I like to say how I have voted. It is just a sharing of thoughts and opinions. I don't think my opinions are better than anyone elses, they are just based on who I am, what I've seen, what I've done and what I like.

Carry on ... :)

:P

Thanks for voting!

Spartans = Upset Central

My next upset prediction is Game 10: (4) Blue Stars v. (5) Academy