What have YOU done for your local drum corps lately?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders are still looking for CDL drivers.....

Might want to consider contacting the Skyliner's or possibly the Fusion Corps organizations for prospective drivers.

Tha Skyliner's don't looked to be booked up for the 2007 tour season, and according to Lee Fusion Corps was the benficiary of your corps (Raiders) instrument donation (If only temporarily).

Good Luck !!!

Edited by Browniebrick

so back to positive posting :worthy: :

this week i created a cheat sheet of all of the sets in the show, their respective counts, and the corresponding measures for the Bucs pit because I think I can speak for all of us when I say it's a royal pain to write all of those sets in our music and keep flipping back and forth.

i'm going to get parachute cord for my keyboard so I can restring it.

lastly, i help moderate our forum boards with DocZ and Dan to make sure that the member info is in the right places and such. :)

What did I do for drum corps? I dug a big hole and made a lake so everyone could jump into it. I filled it with empty promises, hype, unanswered emails, DCA patches and a few salty tears that someone shed after they shot themselves in the eye with a Red Ryder BB gun.

In light of this ... I got myself certified in CPR just in case someone in my corps needs it.

Merry Christmas!

Danny, you may currently be the most riled-up and bitter person on DCP. Congratulations.

And a complimetary boo-hoo-hoo. :worthy:

Maybe someday I can contribute something to drum corps worthy of your appreciation ... but I won't hold my breath. lol.

Edited by drumlaw80

Wow talk about the positive responce. If you really feel this way may I suggest bowling as a new hobbie.

What did I do for drum corps? I dug a big hole and made a lake so everyone could jump into it. I filled it with empty promises, hype, unanswered emails, DCA patches and a few salty tears that someone shed after they shot themselves in the eye with a Red Ryder BB gun.

In light of this ... I got myself certified in CPR just in case someone in my corps needs it.

Merry Christmas!

Might want to consider contacting the Skyliner's or possibly the Fusion Corps organizations for prospective drivers.

Tha Skyliner's don't looked to be booked up for the 2007 tour season, and according to Lee Fusion Corps was the benficiary of your corps (Raiders) instrument donation (If only temporarily).

Good Luck !!!

I am hoping the good deeds come around back to my kids!