In reference To Lee Rudnicki's blog

First, I want you all to know that this IS NOT about Fusion Core. THIS IS ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY WHO HAVE BEEN TARGETED.

Lee Rudnicki and others want you as a drum corps community to believe every bit of "so called" facts they put out there. Lee's blog when in reference to me and my husband or my core is like the Enquirer.

You will NEVER see OUR version of the truth as it is to be told because Lee AND OTHERS will not tell you or post it.

However, I will say a couple of things on the subject:

In reference to the roster, there were MANY people in that organization that had the roster. Even so, in this day and age of emails, did you think that they could not "respond" to an email that was sent to the whole corps and in turn ask them for their information. Did the equipment Manager give out horns, or drums to members WITHOUT having their name, address, email address, etc. Did the business manager who collected dues not have member info. Come on Lee, give people more credit than that. PLUS I NEVER HELD ON TO THAT ROSTER.

Those of you who know Ralph and I know that is not our style to "RUIN" ANY drum corps. We have been DRUM CORPS supporters for the majority of our lives.

I've had people call me this morning to tell me that they are ashamed once again that the people at Sky who know Ralph and I personally allow Lee to drag our names through the mud after all we did for Sky. Did that count for nothing my "friends"? It's ok, we can still be friends because I WILL NOT let drum corps get in the way of my friendships.

I as Director have given the order to MY MEMBERS to not respond on DCP in reference to anything negative. That is just our policy. That is good business. So, no you will not hear from them on DCP. They are taught to respect the drum corps community and not let the actions of a few individuals drag them into the drama that Lee and others thrive off of. I have a respect for all the drum corps activity and I as a 30 + year veteran of drum corps am appalled at what some people are doing to the activity while others of us just want to do DRUM CORPS.

I have the right to stand by me and my husband. This is NOT about Fusion Core. This is about Holly and Ralph Marino, the husband and wife team, the Marinos, The Marino FAmily (whatever else we've been called) who have been targeted by Mr. Lee Rudnicki and their current administration.

I consider myself a Skyliner. I LOVED that corps. I always will. Some of you have hurt me personally horribly, but I will still love the red and black but because of THESE VERY THINGS I CAN NEVER go back. Thanks for that. This is the very reason I and a lot of others have left that corps and will never go back. Some of you hurt so many people and dont' even care that you do it. PRobably don't even know your doing it. Then there are the others who go out of their way to come say hello to me and my family and that's how I will remember Sky.

The sad part is Lee NEVER EVEN MARCHED SKY or knows anyone other than the current administration. There's a LOT OF GOOD SKYLINERS OUT THERE LEE. Go meet them.

OH AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO PERSONALLY CALL RALPH AND I TO HEAR "OUR SIDE", BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. YOUR AFRAID OF THE TRUTH LEE.

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL. I CAN SLEEP COMFORTABLY. CAN ALL OF YOU???????

. . .. as Director have given the order to MY MEMBERS to not respond on DCP in reference to anything negative.. . .

:worthy: Bravo! Holly for President :rock::laugh:

Holly:

If you need anything give me a shout.

Does this really thread really belong here? I have not seen any personal attacks against anyone's family. I see business practices being attacked as being unethical and just the usual sniping. Maybe Ms. Marino should start her own blog in response to Mr. Rudnicki's blog...that would get it off DCP where it does not belong.

Just MHO.

Does this really thread really belong here? I have not seen any personal attacks against anyone's family. I see business practices being attacked as being unethical and just the usual sniping. Maybe Ms. Marino should start her own blog in response to Mr. Rudnicki's blog...that would get it off DCP where it does not belong.

Just MHO.

A press release always works. HOnestly though Holly, you are letting Lee get under your skin. You're giving him what he wants. What's done is done. No matter what can be proved, no matter what is made up or distorted .... let it go. Put your corps on the field and let them do the talking for the organization. I'm sure you're torn at the moment with all that's happened this week. You can do something about Fusion Core .... the other ... you can't.

Stay positive and good luck.

Just a quick note to thank everyone for reading Blog 7 in world-record numbers. I am surprised that the DCP moderators have not shut down this long-winded personal attack, however, but it's nice to see DCP edge ever closer to free speech.

I respectfully decline Ms. Marino's invitation to post the numerous obscenity-laced insults and threats that I received onto Blog 7, but maybe I will put together a Top 10 list of the best ones sometime, as many are quite funny.

Finally, I would like to be clear that I stand behind what I wrote, and I have checked my facts.

Thank you and have a pleasant day. Arf.

A press release always works. HOnestly though Holly, you are letting Lee get under your skin. You're giving him what he wants. What's done is done. No matter what can be proved, no matter what is made up or distorted .... let it go. Put your corps on the field and let them do the talking for the organization. I'm sure you're torn at the moment with all that's happened this week. You can do something about Fusion Core .... the other ... you can't.

Stay positive and good luck.

Your absolutely right. It's been a tough year with personal attacks and such going on and it did get to me finally. I will take your advice and let it go once and for all.

Moderators, please close this topic for responses.

Thanks for the support everyone as usual.

See you all on the field.

I’ve read blog 7 and I have read most everything that has been put on DCP about the split.So ive heard both sides of the story. I haven’t formed an opinion one way or the other because,

A.I don’t have a dog in this fight

And

B.I don’t have a dog in this fight.

What I am curious about (like watching a soap opera) is why the split in the first place. I haven’t read anything on DCP that really tells me why the directors decided to split. Maybe I missed that in some of the earlier post about that.