Best Drum Line in History?

1979 SCV- :sleeping: Men among Boys

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Star '93 is the greatest drumline in history?

Hard beats played really clean + hard drill = The Best.

SCV 2004 is mentioned a lot, but their stuff is easy. A lot of people I know can play those beats. Not a lot of people can match the intricacies of Star '93's playing.

Honorable Mention to BD '00.

Star 93 was overrated. It's easier to be clean when you are small. The show was just boring.

Compared to Star '93, it's easy.

im going to disagree, its tight as hell, and maybe the cleanest ive ever heard with cavs00 being the only other on that i can think of with the same general type of sound quality and cleanliness, but the actual parts themselves... meh. personally i think "the most famous roll ever" is titled correctly(cause its so freakin sweet), but its still a roll.

I have Cavies 2000 finals judge tape.

well then homeboy, you best post that shiite before i reach through this computer and slap you silly... i had it a while ago, during the napster days, but then i had to wipe my computer.

Next time you see him, ask him about the sticks in at the end of the drum feature in '97. :P

oh wait.... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. he told me about that. but i still never saw it personally, so my previous statement still stands. meheh

Blue Devils entire percussion program. Their trophies speak more than anyone else here could. They have won more percussion titles than anyone else. That doesn't happen if you aren't the best percussion program year after year.

I thought the percussion was the weakest section in the Blue Devils. :worthy: When was the last time they won a percussion title?

No, really, I don't know. lol. Answer, please? Thanks :)

I thought the percussion was the weakest section in the Blue Devils. :worthy: When was the last time they won a percussion title?

1997, longest drought of no drum titles for active Top 5 div I corps since Cadets 90-01, of course Madison hasn't won High Perc since 1975, perhaps Roger Carter can bring them a trophy, last time BD had a sucessful run of Drum Trophies 94,96,97 he played and was on staff for BD. Who knows B)

They used to be the dominant percussion section in the activity, but not so much lately.

91' SCV They were just sick from front to back!