Saw Crown's full run-through last night...

I cannot wait to see this show! Hopefully it's as good (or better) than last season. I'd love to see them up towards the top 6. That would be incredible.

What she said!

BEST OF LUCK, CROWN!!!

You guys ARE incredible!!! :ph34r:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see a pic of some of the props on the crown tour website. There's a pic of the drum major with the props in the background.

Agreed. You've certainly made a fan of me in the last two seasons :)

You can see a pic of some of the props on the crown tour website. There's a pic of the drum major with the props in the background.

Are they supposed to be like jumping fences? Or maybe stable fences?

Are they supposed to be like jumping fences? Or maybe stable fences?

That would certainly fit the theme. :ph34r:

While I'm not a fan of amplified vocals, if it's a small amount then I won't mind. If it's like BD 05 or Cadets are predicted to be this year then no thankyou.

Props are fine as long as they don't get in the way of the drill and they make some kind of sense with the show theme. (Crown 96? no clue why the chess pieces.)

Props are fine as long as they don't get in the way of the drill and they make some kind of sense with the show theme. (Crown 96? no clue why the chess pieces.)

Because the name of the show was "Chess... and the Art of Strategy." So it was a chess game on the field. Made 100% sense with the show theme. :)

Mike

Uhh..the show was called "chess and the art of strategy" I would argue that they made alot of sense with the show theme.

A PITA to be sure ..(trust me, I know) but those monsters were well used in the show.