A request for all DCP-I members

I did not see yours when I logged in this morning, but it is published now.

Ya gotta give us more than an hour.... :sshh:

Had one that I submitted earlier this weekend, and saw a few that were done afterwards get cleared. :P

It's all good.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh, I see it now, it had dropped off the first page that I could see. Its published now, sorry bout that.

ahhh, I see it now, it had dropped off the first page that I could see. Its published now, sorry bout that.

:D

'tis cool, Jeff. :)

I had mine this mornign but now its gonzo

weird.... I thought you were able to publish your blog entries yourself.... its there now.

weird.... I thought you were able to publish your blog entries yourself.... its there now.

I think I was able to as well before because of the times--and it seemed to go fine when i did it...maybe its because of the choice of music I had--it wants to make me feel mad crazy!!!

Use the image manager button.... bottom toolbar, 3rd from the left, under the styles dropdown.

Just use "The News" sections.... if it is indeed news (corps uniforms, or reps) :P If it is just info about how your corps is doing or whatever, that would go under Mamblogs. You can publish your own Blogs, but if it is a news item, one of the editors has to publish it... (Me, Galen, or John are editors I believe).