Predictions For DCI 2007

Hello to all Drum Corps Fans across the world.... in about 1 week the fun season of summer starts. I encourage anyone else, including DCI personel to a challenge even before the season starts. I will predict the order of finish at this years 2007 DCI season.

1. Blue Devils

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Cavaliers

4. Santa Calra Vanguard

5. Cadets

6. Bluecoats

7. Madison Scouts

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Glassmen

10. Blue Knights

11. Carolina Crown

12. Crossmen

Just missing the finals

13. Spirit of JSU

14. Blue Stars

15. Mandarins

16. Colts

17. Arizona Academy

18. Southwind

19. Capital Regiment

20. Pacific Crest

21. Seattle Cascades

22. Pioneer

23. Troopers

I want to see how close I am with this prediction at the end of the year......

Anyone is more than welcome or encouraged to guess the final order of finish...... it seems very obvious who will win, in my opinion. Here is another predictions..... When DCI has Finals are in Indianapolis next year, guess who the exhibition corps could be...................................................STAR OF INDIANA....... who else....anyone can email me direct at sig0152@rochester.rr.com with thier feedback, predictions or letting me know they replied to my predictions.

I am an avid drum corp fan, participant for years as member and instructor and born directly into the activity. I praise these young men and women who work so hard on and off the field. I am not trying to take any steam away from the kids who work hard to participate in the activity. So please dont take my prediction the wrong way. I am not trying to invoke an argument. Just want to see if there was anyone else who feels the same way as I do. Just wish their was more PARITY in the activity and not we know who the TOP 5 will be and everyone else races or competes for 6th place.

Coachsig

Well, here we go...

1) Phantom Regiment

2) The Cadets

3) The Cavaliers

4) Blue Devils

5) Bluecoats

6) SCV

7) Blue Knights

8) Boston Crusaders

9) Carolina Crown

10) Colts

11)Crossmen

12) Blue Stars

13) Madison Scouts

14) Glassmen

15) Spirit

16)Troopers

17) Mandarins

18)Southwind

19) Arizona Academy

20)Seattle Cascades

21) Pacific Crest

22) Pioneer

So this is how I would like things to turn out.. I will predict that Colts, Blue Stars and Crossmen will be putting pressure on those who have been just above them. Troopers will be back - and it's time for Phantom and the Cadets to duke it out.

Spirit will make finals. I'm not sure of the age-out attrition rate of the Blue Coats from last year, but could they break top 3? ANYthing is possible... I don't know enough of anything to really post in this particular forum. :huh:

I can't really make any predictions, but for some reason, I'm really gunning for The Troopers to make it to finals.

I gotta ask you this, i play percussion...what's a guy gotta do to get one of those Cavies cookies? :)

1. The Cadets

1. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Devils

4. The Cavaliers

5. Carolina Crown

6. Bluecoats

7. Santa Clara Vanguard

8. Glassmen

9. Madison Scouts

10. Blue Knights

11. Boston Crusaders

12. Crossmen