New Uniform Pics and Discussion

Bluecoats- I like the old uniforms better. The white just looks cleaner. We have enough blue corps with dark pants. I love the helments though.

Phantom- kind of looks the same, so no harm no foul.

Madison- I like the simple ready to kick azz design of the 70's and 80's thoes uniforms ment business. The new ones to me look like indoor guard or band. I hope their power makes me forget about the uniforms.

Cadets- Back to tradition finally!

Crown- ? I'll have to see it on the field.

Troopers- I likes, I likes

Colts- The jury is still out for me.

Crossmen- If that is their real uniform. WHOA!!!!!

Spirit- need to see it on the field

South wind- OK

Are the Blue Stars really changing their uniforms?

Edited by boxingfred

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Troopers and Blue Stars really changing their uniforms?

Blue Stars are definitely changing their uni's, and from what I've heard, not just a little but rather drastically. Haven't seen anything yet but parents/volunteers/staff that have seen them all say they look awesome. Unfortunately that's all anyone says. We'll have to wait and see in Coon Rapids next Saturday.

Edited by DutchCousin

ya i was just starting to like crowns uniforms too. i was digging the purple.... the new ones look extremely baggy. after two months of summer they the corp will be tripping on themselves

Actually, if you have seen them up close this is not the case. The uniforms are snug fitting on every member.

Trust me..I helped fit them on alot of the kids.

I would wait to see them in person before making judgements.

Crown, what were you thinking? This bites gluteus maximus.

Nice. You are basing your rude opinion on one lousy picture.

I will admit to being a homer, to be sure, but I have seen this uniform in person and I know that with a few tweaks it will be very elegant.

As I have told others, see them in person before making any judgement calls.

Nice. You are basing your rude opinion on one lousy picture.

I will admit to being a homer, to be sure, but I have seen this uniform in person and I know that with a few tweaks it will be very elegant.

As I have told others, see them in person before making any judgement calls.

I guess I will take your advice, but based on the picture they are one of my favorite uniforms. I hated the bell hop look, but I love the new ones. Based on the picture of course.

I guess I will take your advice, but based on the picture they are one of my favorite uniforms. I hated the bell hop look, but I love the new ones. Based on the picture of course.

Cool.

that particular photo did not do it justice. I think you will be impressed to see them live.