New Uniform Pics and Discussion

Actually they are representing the Roma people or commonly known as Gypsies. I think there is more to come for the Glassmen uniform. The shield is very dark which is unusual for the corps

so there is a shield there?

I couldn't tell if it was just gone for this season or if it was just too dark to see.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Glassmen, it is hard to see the detail of the darker triangle and I suppose it will be better in person, but it seems like they are standing there in their trousers and white tee shirts without their jackets before a show. I really liked their uniforms in 2002, etc.

I didn't even notice the black triangles until you mentioned it. Black on black will not show up at a distance.

They're ok, not bad, but nothing special. Actually sorta boring.

so there is a shield there?

At least as of Family Day, no there isn't a shield. Again, it's a black triangle covering the shield area. If you're right on top of a member, you can see the triangle, but if you're even trying to look at the thing as a whole, it is just black bottoms with the white top. If they keep that look, it will be for all intents and purposes that there is no shield.

i think the bluecoats new unis are a good changes ..... sometimes vast changes aren't always good, but in this case, i like it :)

some new colts unis too if someone can post a pic on here since i dont know how.

If you have a link to the picture just post it on here but if it's is stored on your computer just go to photobucket.com and make an account and upload it and you can put it here

I'm glad the Cadets got rid of the "gauntlets".

Crown-Meh.

Glassmen-meh.

Madison-Yicch. Hate. Double hate.

Spirit-I like these. Not crazy about the gradation form white to teal, but on the whole I like them.

Bluecoats-They look better on the field than I thought, but I still don't like them much.

Yup...he's right.

I like Bluecoat's the best.

I have no idea what is going on with Madison's. All I can say is...Why?

Glassmen have not changed their uniforms since 2003. They make some alterations to the shield every year but thats about it. I do like their guard uniforms.