New Uniform Pics and Discussion

Some random thoughts......

Crown: I do like it....makes sense with the show without being too over the top (2005 & 2006 Cadets) :)

Cadets: I like the return back.

Phantom: Don't really see a huge difference. :doh:

Madison: Will wait till I see it. :)

Spirit: They look a lot like Southwind for some reason. :doh:

Bluecoats: New uni of the year....I'm thinking this corps means business!!! :doh:

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dci32.jpgj0026.jpg

Based on every pic I've seen online .. including my own personal pics and vids ... I would say the new digs are definately more RED than they used to be.

Folks, the example that is here is 3 totally different lighting situations. The stage lights always have a warm glow to them. Stadium lights usually have a greenish tint to them. Stadium lighting can vary. Shade has a blue-ish cyan color to it.

I kinda wish Bluecoats plume were longer in the back. I think I'll miss the Bluecoats mullet :(

I have heard rumors that Colts are getting new unis as well. Can any one confirm this?

Yes this if for sure. They are keeping the black pants, but it seems as if the undershirt has been switched to black. I can only assume that the red and white is no longer the look for them. Red and black maybe? I have heard a couple of things a bout the uniform but knowing the colts, they are not going to reveal until there first show.

Edited by dcf06

I really like the Bluecoats' new uniform.

Crown should be fine.

Madison..eh.

Spirit...reminds me too much of the old Southwind uniforms. I miss the old look.

some interesting new looks this year. Only one I can say I'll need to see in person to see if it works for me is Madison. I'm especially loving the new look for the Bluecoats this year.

Edited by d_grey