Ge Vis - Cavies

Ge Mus -Carolina

Visual - Cavies

Brass - Cadets

Ensemble Music - Bluecoats

Perc - Cavies

Music overall - Cavies

From: http://www.dci.org/scores/recap/view.cfm?e...12-85441340620c

Interesting. Props to The Cavaliers Percussion!

Great job, Cadets. The brass was pretty smokin'.

Alright Crown guard, not first, but it was REALLY GOOD!

Cavies won drums? Unfortunately I couldn't stay at my computer for Cavies, but I LOVED what I saw in Cadets show (percussion wise, of course)

interesting opening night.

Scores and captions all over the place.

Extremely disgusted with DCI, The web cast was announced as cancelled then removed from the calendar of web cast cause of difficulties which happens. I logged on at 9 30 to check scores and what do i find???? the web cast happened. I am very displeased with DCI for telling us one thing and doing something different. I'm sure a lot of people missed tonight due to DCI's technical incompetence.

interesting opening night.

Scores and captions all over the place.

Extremely disgusted with DCI, The web cast was announced as cancelled then removed from the calendar of web cast cause of difficulties which happens. I logged on at 9 30 to check scores and what do i find???? the web cast happened. I am very displeased with DCI for telling us one thing and doing something different. I'm sure a lot of people missed tonight due to DCI's technical incompetence.

When they released the initial statement, they said that they were still working on the problem. I made sure to just stay at the computer in case they fixed it. Well, they did.

Props to them for making it free for everyone and giving a refund to those who did the pay-per-view.

Sorry you missed out, though. It was a great show.

Edited by i_play_percussion

They said they were doing everything they could to get the webcast up before the first corps was on the field, not that the webcast wouldn't happen. They said there was a good chance it wouldn't-- but they never said that as a fact.

Does anyone think Cadets will actually cut the narration at all?

Does anyone think Cadets will actually cut the narration at all?

They cut a lot of the narration last year, I'm hoping the same again this year. If they cut a lot of it, their show will be great.