ANYONE NOTICE NO JUDGE'S NAMES LISTED IN RECAP?

YES I DID NOTICE AND I SORT OF WONDER IF JUDGE-BASHING ON DCP IS NOT THE REASON THEY AREN'T RELEASING JUDGES NAMES ANYMORE

edit: :P

Edited by Jayzer

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

It matters? Oh...I don't really care who gives the score. Judges names on the recaps only give people something to point at when their corps doesn't do as good as they think it should...

I think this is the appropriate time to apply a quote from my mentor, Dr. Perry Cox:

"I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh.... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet,

everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything--eve--everything that exists -- past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions."

I think that about sums it up. :D

But one plus I found, you can click on each caption/subcaption/total and it re-orders the corps in the order of the scores in that column.

But one plus I found, you can click on each caption/subcaption/total and it re-orders the corps in the order of the scores in that column.

Yeah - that's nice. I think having the ordinals there is cool too. Did they have that before?

I seem to remember struggling to do that in my mind as I read them last year.

whatever -

great show everyone!

I definitely like the new recap format...now I don't have to do all the math in my head, then find out I accidently drifted down a line and combined two different corps. :ph34r:

Not listing the judge’s names in the recap this year hurts the credibility of the scoring system. I was looking forward to seeing improvement in this area after last summer. :ph34r:

How does everyone feel?

They're all on the run from these guys

medium_the-a-team.jpg