It begins again...

Thread takes a turn for the worse with citgo question.......it's at best now a D+

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we ever meet, first :laugh: is on my tab - I couldn't have stated my own position r.e. corps any more eloquently and/or succinctly. :laugh:

You aren't allowed to state your position at all, clarinet boy :P

Disclaimer: Greg and I know each other...I haven't had an honest opportunity to call him that for a while

POTD.

(Post of the Day)

Sir, it is an honor :laugh:

In this thread's honor, I'm going to post something that I have been thinking about for a long time.

As some people on here know, there is a law on internet forums, called Godwin's Law, which states that as a thread increases in length, the likelihood of a comparison involving nazis or hitler approaches 1. The person making this comparison immediately loses the thread, regardless of whether the comparison was valid or not.

Thus, there is the Hopkins corollary: As a thread on dcp gets longer, the probability of a harsh criticism of hopkins or narration approaches 1.

I will order some of this "Dublin Dr Pepper"...anywho...about all this love/hate polarization..some people are just going to be that way...I have made my peace with aplification (I kinda think it good)...some narration just takes away from the show itself. I like Cavies '07 so far...I like the Cadets as a whole, just not the narration in this year's program, I think it takes away from the production itself...and we have no beachheads in Nevada, but I will protect the mountain strongholds

Lake Mead is practically in my backyard. We have beaches, but most of them are mud flats now with the drop in lake volume.

Garry

PS What's wrong with Citgo? They're owned by the Venzuelan government. After their crackpot dictator insulted our president, 7-11 dropped them like a bad habit. We can say whatever we want about Dubya. He's our president...for 19 more months. They can mind their own business.

(Otter: He can't do that do that to our pledges. Boon: Only we can do that to our pledges. $1 to Animal House)

Edited by VK Alumni