So...After One Weekend...

Did anyone think SCV would jump out like they have?

Did you overhype the Bluecoats?

Did you have Cadets nearer the top?

What are the other surprises from the first weekend?

I honestly didn't know what would happen between BD and SCV.

I didn't think Bluecoats would beat Cadets the first show, but glad Cadets came back..but it's early.

I thought Cadets would be a little further away from Cavies the second showing.

I am really surprized SCV took GE.

This is gonna be one heck of a season. I am looking forward to it.

My only real prediction for this year was a tight race. So...I guess my prediction really hasn't changed.

My only real prediction for this year was a tight race. So...I guess my prediction really hasn't changed.

Let's hope it stays a tight race.

Same, like I've said I think this could be the most competitive season in a long time, if not ever. 6-7 potential champions!!!

I knew SCV was going to be amazing this year - a little birdie told me.

I knew Bluecoats would beat Cadets, my biggest surprise is that Cadets actually beat Bluecoats this early. I wasn't expecting that until July.

I overhyped Bluecoats in the sense that I didn't think they would end up high at finals but start out high, which is still a toss up.

I think it's kind of interesting that as close as Crown was to the Cadets and Bluecoats on Saturday night... if you look at all the scores, it still puts them in 7th place! I can't even begin to think of what would happen if (when :laugh: )Crown passes Cadets and the maroon team finds themselves performing BEFORE the intermission at a regional!

I think it's kind of interesting that as close as Crown was to the Cadets and Bluecoats on Saturday night... if you look at all the scores, it still puts them in 7th place! I can't even begin to think of what would happen if (when :laugh: )Crown passes Cadets and the maroon team finds themselves performing BEFORE the intermission at a regional!

I hope THAT doesn't happen.

I'm going to wait until the end of the week and all of the corps have competed before making any more assumptions.

I knew Bluecoats would beat Cadets, my biggest surprise is that Cadets actually beat Bluecoats this early. I wasn't expecting that until July.

How could you not expect that? Cadets have beat the Bluecoats during every drum corps season up until last year. Cadets have developed a formula for consistent success. I don't the 'Coats are at that stage yet. They will be there in a few years though.

I can't wait to see these corps flip flop all season.

I hope THAT doesn't happen.

Crown SHOULD have beaten them Saturday. Their horn line is PHENOMINAL!!!!! HANDS DOWN the best horn line of the night.