Fairfield, OH--Madison Scouts FIRST SHOW!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting a little tired of the bias. I think the name should be changed to DCIB--Drum Corps International Bank.

Elmo Blatch

Or maybe DCI/YEA Inc.

Mr. Brace

Soooo you are bashing this Madison staffer for bashing you for bashing him... hmmm. Kettle... Pot ... Black???

It's a young staff...people make mistakes and read these forums while teaching the activity and then they react...but knock it off with going after him...you're better than that!

anyways... Star 2008 anyone!?!?!?!

that would be sweet....right?

guilty as charged.

Hello Kettle?

Yes

This is Pot. You are black.

<hangs up>

OK - Since some of you got to see the scouts last night, What did their uniforms look like all together on the field? What color are the drums? What is the color guard wearing this year? And where are the pictures?

Mr. Brace

Soooo you are bashing this Madison staffer for bashing you for bashing him... hmmm. Kettle... Pot ... Black???

It's a young staff...people make mistakes and read these forums while teaching the activity and then they react...but knock it off with going after him...you're better than that!

anyways... Star 2008 anyone!?!?!?!

that would be sweet....right?

Did you not get anything he said?

He didn't go after him. He asked the staffer not to worry about him. This is just one persons opinions. You know what they say about opinions. He is right. Lets concentrate on the show design, and not DCP.

I took pictures, but this is my first time posting on DCP. If anyone knows a way for me to post I will gladly share.

As for last night:

I enjoyed the whole show. Don't worry too much about the Scouts. From what I understand, they were rained out of their run-through yesterday afternoon. Of course, they are taught to perform no matter what the conditions are, but for a young corps performing their first time, things aren't always going to go as planned. If you want a preview of the true potential of the 2007 Madison Scouts hornline, go check them out during horn warm-ups and don't leave until AFTER they play Funeral for a Friend...Loudest thing I heard all night. Once they get their sound while standing still to become their sound while marching around the field, you'll be quite satisfied.

Again, if anyone can help me with how to post pictures, I'll do it right away. Thanks!

If you want a preview of the true potential of the 2007 Madison Scouts hornline, go check them out during horn warm-ups and don't leave until AFTER they play Funeral for a Friend...Loudest thing I heard all night. Once they get their sound while standing still to become their sound while marching around the field, you'll be quite satisfied.

i anyone goes to see Scouts anytime soon please videotape them warming up.

i anyone goes to see Scouts anytime soon please videotape them warming up.

Yeah there are way too few warm up videos/recordings of the Scouts. There are tons for other corps...lets get on that.

I took pictures, but this is my first time posting on DCP. If anyone knows a way for me to post I will gladly share.

As for last night:

I enjoyed the whole show. Don't worry too much about the Scouts. From what I understand, they were rained out of their run-through yesterday afternoon. Of course, they are taught to perform no matter what the conditions are, but for a young corps performing their first time, things aren't always going to go as planned. If you want a preview of the true potential of the 2007 Madison Scouts hornline, go check them out during horn warm-ups and don't leave until AFTER they play Funeral for a Friend...Loudest thing I heard all night. Once they get their sound while standing still to become their sound while marching around the field, you'll be quite satisfied.

Again, if anyone can help me with how to post pictures, I'll do it right away. Thanks!

Man I wish I knew! Gahh!

Get an account somewhere like Webshots, Flikr, or Photobucket. You can upload your photos to those hosting sites, then post them here once you have the URL.