Fairfield, OH--Madison Scouts FIRST SHOW!

2000 10th

2001 11th

2002 missed finals

2003 8th place

2004 8th place

2005 6th place

2006 9th place

Looks like those guys moved the hornline from sliping into oblivion back in to producing quality brass playing. Looks like building to me, especially considering how far the corps slipped from 1999-2002. Yea those brass guys really sucked! (waiting for bitter poopy pants "mad" guy response...)

Won't find a bitter response here....as stated above, I'm not upset in the least.

Oh, and (for clarification of course) that was the same brass staff (for the most part) that was there in *gasp* 2002.

I'm only speaking of brass staff that are CURRENTLY working with another corps...Scott Boerma falls outside of that group.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and (for clarification of course) that was the same brass staff (for the most part) that was there in *gasp* 2002.

Of course, brass was never really their main problem in '02 ... it was mainly about those dismal visual and guard scores, yeah?

Won't find a bitter response here....as stated above, I'm not upset in the least.

I'm only speaking of brass staff that are CURRENTLY working with another corps...Scott Boerma falls outside of that group.

So far the current brass staff at madison doesnt seem to be doing as well as the currrent brass staff at glassmen.

Scott Boerma he was the director of band at Eastern Michigan University and this coming up school year he is going to The University of Michigan to be their new director of bands. Is he Still involved with Madison Scouts?

Edited by Supersop08

Scott Boerma he was the director of band at Eastern Michigan University and this coming up school year he is going to The University of Michigan to be their new director of bands. Is he Still involved with Madison Scouts?

NO ..... btw .. nice name :doh:

NO ..... btw .. nice name :doh:

Ya, I kinda did a double-take there...I was wondering why you didn't already know this info! lol :P

Ya, I kinda did a double-take there...I was wondering why you didn't already know this info! lol :P

ok I see how it Pick on the young guy :( its cool though I can handle it B)

ok I see how it Pick on the young guy :( its cool though I can handle it B)

No, that was because you have an almost identical screenname as another frequent poster who was previously a part of the organization.

No, that was because you have an almost identical screenname as another frequent poster who was previously a part of the organization.

thats what you want me to think :P