Waves of Thunder results

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison is getting jacked in visual and percussion...but the numbers are pretty depressed all across the captions.

Well...as long as the show is entertaining, to hell with scores. :)

..."rebuilding year", "bump in the the road", whatever. I'll take a year or two of depressed placement for long term corps stability and giving me a product I enjoy.

Indeed. The question is: is Madison's show fun. If the answer is yes, then I'm happy.

Indeed. The question is: is Madison's show fun. If the answer is yes, then I'm happy.

Agreed! End of story ^OO^

Saw them last night and tonight. Is the show "fun?" I'm a BIG Madison fan and I was extremely disappointed. I certainly can't say it was "fun." The scores from the Fairfield show were too close between Madison and Glassmen. The Decatur scores are much more accurate. The spread is definitely there. Guess we'll have to wait to see what the rest of the season brings as it is only their second show and only June 20th!

If I remember correctly.

The director of Southwind is a Scouts alum.

Little Fun Fact.

Wonder what he thinks of this.

Mike is a great guy. I'm sure he has mixed feelings about it, but he can't help but be thrilled by SW's performance. I was very happy for him last night.

1 The Cavaliers 77.100

2 Bluecoats 75.450

3 Glassmen 66.000

4 Madison Scouts 61.100

5 Southwind 59.350

Nice surge by Southwnd. They were 5.35 points behind Madison 24 hours ago, but closed the gap between themselves and Madison to only 1.75 pts earlier tonight. That's over a 3.5 point pick up and Southwind is right on the heels now of Madison. Will Madison be able to hold off Southwind ? Or will Southwind catch Madison ?

Edited by X DM

Nice surge by Southwnd. They were 5.35 points behind Madison 24 hours ago, but closed the gap between themselves and Madison to only 1.75 pts earlier tonight. That's over a 3.5 point pick up and Southwind is right on the heels now of Madison.

As holes are filled (and they are being filled as we speak), Southwind will continue to rise quickly. This could be a big year for the corps, who knows?

Mike is a great guy. I'm sure he has mixed feelings about it, but he can't help but be thrilled by SW's performance. I was very happy for him last night.

Oh yeah. Mike is amazing. Remember folks, he had a hand in those 90's scouts shows you love so much.

For those of you familiar with the evolution of Southwind's show last year, we actually learned new drill for about 2/3 of the closer halfway through the year. That new drill that was so freakin' awesome? His writing.

As holes are filled (and they are being filled as we speak), Southwind will continue to rise quickly. This could be a big year for the corps, who knows?

I didn't get to catch Southwind live last year. I did 2 years ago, and really enjoyed their show then.

The show will be fun when it's clean. I enjoyed it tonight in Decatur, but their getting the scores they are because they're still very dirty. It's noticeable, and Glassmen were clearly ahead of them in most captions. It's only June, though. Let's see what happens.