Time for Scouts to push the "Panic Button"?

Saturday?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. The 2007 Scouts:

• will make Finals
    • will not be there Saturday

:worthy:

I have not seen, heard, nor am I aware of any substantial rumors, innuendo, kudos, or anything other than seeing a couple of photos in the new unis.

Tonight, they dropped 2 1/2. They're 10 points off of the Blue Knights. 5.5 in VGE/S.

Can someone explain what's going on? We all have much love for the Scouts. I love parity and all, but given some changes in the offseason, this is a tad worrisome. Is this just growing pangs? Are we going to see a big jump because something isn't done? Anyone? Buehler?

YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH.

I really wanna see them there. I respect the scouts, and the multitude of friends I have that have marched there rave about the program.

Unfortunately at this point, it's hard to say "they'll be there Saturday." Again there's a reason the season goes until August and not mid-June.

(not the first baseball reference made on DCP) "there's a reason there's 162 games a season."

There is a long summer ahead and it is too early to predict anything. I do know this: Madison will bust their rear ends to put the best product possible on the field. That you can take to the bank.

Not voting because it's waaaaaaaay too early in the season for ANYONE to panic and much too ridiculous of a thread to stay open.

This is an utterly useless thread.

Hardly useless. I want to know what's different this year than last year. Going from 9th in Finals last year to being in the might-make-semis segment is pretty ###### dramatic. All I'm asking for is what's different. If that's useless, then so is DCP.

They will work their butts off tomorrow and prove they can rebound from what happened.

there are at least 2 other scouts threads, please talk about their 2007 show in one of them.

thanks.