Atlanta

I have seats in section 248 that are close to the front, in Atlanta. Has anyone ever had seats similar to this? I hope I didn't choose seats that are too low to be able to clearly see the drill...

2007_georgia_dome.gif

248 is the second level of the dome, and being in the front of that section is one of the best seats in the house, IMHO.

Last year I was in 135, within 10 rows of the field. WAY too close to see drill, and most of the music was blown over my head. This year I'm only 10 rows from the top of 135...MUCH better vantage point.

Edited by ssorrell

The only concern you'll have is if you're too close to the concessions. Last year I was too close to them and the incessant talking/laughing/general noise they made was maddening. <**>

Otherwise the Georgia Dome is a nice venue (just watch out for the occasional waterfall.. Section 351 you know who you are) :P

Yeah lol. The waterfall was hilarious. I was in 348 last year, so I got a good video of it.

I was in 247 last year and they were GREAT seats. You'll be pleased.

Concessions are not a noise factor on that level.

You will really like section 248. The Club Level has cushioned seats which is always a plus over the plastic ones...especially for something this long. Also, the concessions are not a factor at all in the Club Level as there is a wall between the concourse and concessions and the seats. This is not the case for the lower level which is open to the seats and field. I wonder how ticket sales are going so far...last year I think they said about 9,000 people were there which was a record for a regional. Should be another fun year, though I wish it were another week later like last year so that the shows would be a little more 'complete'.

I'm at the top of 134 so... hopefully there will be some empty seats a little higher up that I can snag!

I have seats in section 248 that are close to the front, in Atlanta. Has anyone ever had seats similar to this? I hope I didn't choose seats that are too low to be able to clearly see the drill...

2007_georgia_dome.gif

I probably stole your seats last year! Definitely some of the best in the house.