Gold Bond

As heard on the radio today:

Gold Bond is like 1000 little angels blowing kisses on your [name for a part of the human male anatomy that I cannot post on DCP because it is apparently too offensive to the sensibilities of many people. Kind of like Barry Bonds is offensive to people who care about the welfare of baseBALLS].

I almost had to pull my car over I started laughing so hard.

And it reminded me that I have not used Gold Bond in some time. Gotta run to the store now.

:P

As heard on the radio today:

Gold Bond is like 1000 little angels blowing kisses on your [name for a part of the human male anatomy that I cannot post on DCP because it is apparently too offensive to the sensibilities of many people. Kind of like Barry Bonds is offensive to people who care about the welfare of baseBALLS].

I almost had to pull my car over I started laughing so hard.

And it reminded me that I have not used Gold Bond in some time. Gotta run to the store now.

:P

Im about to go jogging, and i wish i had some gold bond availible <**>

It's finally here! :P

deathbond.jpg

Lol...i think rick brown and a few other trumpets may have created that on tour in 2003 by mixing yellow, blue, and green bottles of gold bond together, along with several other secret indredients (it was rumored that a black gold bond existed). While this new gold bond virtually eliminated wetness 'down there' it was said to have several side effects, including but not limited to, kidney disease, mouth fungus, death in pregnant women and children and men named bob, a tickling sensation between your 3rd and 4th toes, and of course, the sensation that your 'stuff' is on fire.

Lol...i think rick brown and a few other trumpets may have created that on tour in 2003 by mixing yellow, blue, and green bottles of gold bond together, along with several other secret indredients (it was rumored that a black gold bond existed). While this new gold bond virtually eliminated wetness 'down there' it was said to have several side effects, including but not limited to, kidney disease, mouth fungus, death in pregnant women and children and men named bob, a tickling sensation between your 3rd and 4th toes, and of course, the sensation that your 'stuff' is on fire.

...and in rare cases, all moist surfaces where product is applied may be cemented.

Yeah, I've got some in the cabinet, for the summer months... (No gentle kisses, however!) I haven't used Drum Corps Treatment in a long, long time.

182651.jpg

I use it multiple times a day. Of course I am going to be a full time band director in a few months so...the need is there. And it has never lost its appeal. :)