Atlanta, GA Scores

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

, thanks to an unbelievable loan from DCI.

just had to get that in there didnt you :P

It's ok, I at least agree with you on the coats 07 tuba appreciation.

That's funny, cuz I haven't seen much discussion ABOUT last night's show...was anyone there?

I was.

Let's just say this was my favorite drum corps show I've been to thus far, and I was at finals in Madison last year.

Yeah. I'll be posting a review tonight.

I was there, have posted a review, and have commented on Cadets narration in "Cadets in Alpharetta, GA"

Where can I find the review?

Where can I find the review?

It's not in the Div I, DCI Corps Discussion Section. You have to go back a section. It's the last one under DCI - after Div I, Div II/II, DCI All Announcements- you'll see DCI ALL Show and Event Reviews.

see here? Boston goes DOWN .75... :doh: , Spirit and CC stay the same... Cadets go UP a full point ... all in ONE night?

I mean, I guess it's very possible... but that just seems suspect to me this early on. But I am the conspiracy guy...

I just noticed something, check the Visual Ensemble score for Boston in Alpharetta 12.80 compared to Columbia 14.60 & Benson 14.70. That should answer your question.

It's not in the Div I, DCI Corps Discussion Section. You have to go back a section. It's the last one under DCI - after Div I, Div II/II, DCI All Announcements- you'll see DCI ALL Show and Event Reviews.

Thanks!