06 (06) - 65.913 (6) - Hurricanes

07 (NR) - 63.238 (1) - CorpsVets

08 (07) - 63.150 (2) - Kilties

09 (08) - 62.050 (3) - SoCal Dream

10 (09) - 61.175 (5) - Renegades

11 (10) - 61.138 (7) - Governaires

12 (11) - 58.113 (4) - Chops, Inc

13 (12) - 56.088 (5) - River City Regiment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this is not really a FAIR comparison because obviously we haven't been head to head yet. But I was a little on the "uh oh" side of life at about 11pm last night when I got this email from Del Corso because...

Well...

Now we're in the sights of the RENEGADES.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP!!!!!

Mama!!! I want my mama!!!

In all seriousness, this is going to be a great all-age season out here on the west coast--and definitely back at DCA!! GOOD JOB SO CAL!!! Keep working ladies and gents!!! The world is yours. The final frontier and all that...

ERA AHH was this score thrown out from the 16th?

San Francisco Renegades 67.925

Oh now that I read the top.. Newest score.. I get it.. Sorry .. Nothing to see here move along..

Edited by Bond624

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ERA AHH was this score thrown out from the 16th?

San Francisco Renegades 67.925

The stats that are being used are the "latest" scores not the "highest" scores.

The management, staff, and membership of SoCal Dream are aware that this means nothing until we see the two face to face this coming weekend. Ryan actually said this in the orginal posting on this thread.

And that it really doesn't matter until we get to Rochester, and go head to head with the corps in Class "A".

Come on guys its just a little early season hype. (1$ to Lee)

It's working....I'm hyped!

The stats that are being used are the "latest" scores not the "highest" scores.

The management, staff, and membership of SoCal Dream are aware that this means nothing until we see the two face to face this coming weekend. Ryan actually said this in the orginal posting on this thread.

And that it really doesn't matter until we get to Rochester, and go head to head with the corps in Class "A".

Come on guys its just a little early season hype. (1$ to Lee)

Yes true

That is why I edited and said.. Oh now that I read the top.. Newest score.. I get it.. Sorry .. Nothing to see here move along.. (that's me making fun of me)

I know it is season Hype I am just old and thought I saw the other renegades score and thought it was the latest one not realizing there was another show after. Oh god they are right they say after you hit forty everything just starts going down hill. First man boobs and now this.. Take me to the home now..

It's all good. :)

Keep up the good work everyone!!

I love competition!! That is awesome Dream!!! RCR isn't that far back either. With all 3 corps together this weekend AND a DCA judge attending as well it'll be a great and very interesting weekend!!!

Hmmm...think I'll be adding a little extra practice time this week. :)

Just wait till DCA when we have 3 strong corps from the west!!!! Whoohoo!

Edited by lisard5

Yes true

That is why I edited and said.. Oh now that I read the top.. Newest score.. I get it.. Sorry .. Nothing to see here move along.. (that's me making fun of me)

I know it is season Hype I am just old and thought I saw the other renegades score and thought it was the latest one not realizing there was another show after. Oh god they are right they say after you hit forty everything just starts going down hill. First man boobs and now this.. Take me to the home now..

It's all good. :)

Keep up the good work everyone!!

:doh:

Wait, I just hit forty!!!!

My posting came before I saw the edit.......................sorry about the confusion!!!!

All I have to say is BUTTERFLIES!!

Seriously, I think this is great news. All this will do is make DCA on the west coast an even stronger presence which, IMO, is good for DCA as a whole.

Edited by skajerk

It sure was a fun weekend, the best I remember since joining Dream in 2004.

I think my most memorable moment will be standing with the other DMs on the field waiting for scores.....First Div III, then Div I, and wondering what about the all-age group??? No love! Then finally Ryan says "We do have one other score to announce that was just given to me....." He finishes, I step forward with my guard captains and salute....to no one....no recognition from the person handing out medals or any other DCI person, not even a handshake. We may have been the only A-A there, but we deserve a little love too.

Thats OK...The crowd responded well to us and appreciated us and Darkman chased someone down a little later and said "Where's our medal?"

I look forward to seeing RCR and Renegades this weekend......5 days and counting.

It sure was a fun weekend, the best I remember since joining Dream in 2004.

I think my most memorable moment will be standing with the other DMs on the field waiting for scores.....First Div III, then Div I, and wondering what about the all-age group??? No love! Then finally Ryan says "We do have one other score to announce that was just given to me....." He finishes, I step forward with my guard captains and salute....to no one....no recognition from the person handing out medals or any other DCI person, not even a handshake. We may have been the only A-A there, but we deserve a little love too.

Thats OK...The crowd responded well to us and appreciated us and Darkman chased someone down a little later and said "Where's our medal?"

Man...shades of Rancho Bernardo last year...and you remember how I had to go to the press box and beg for our score.

No respect at all sometimes....it's not like we haven;t done the local SoCal shows for the last 5 years...