Lisle Review

Masterfitter...how are you doing?

By the way...Linnie Rose says hi. I'm glad you are still posting. Are you sewing for anyone?

Well say Hi back to Linnie!

Yes, I am currently working with the Colts, via Michael Cesario's request, and am enjoying getting to know a whole new organization. First trip to IA was in late April. I do some work for Cesario Designs (example, last years Cavalier guard uniform) in conjunction with FJM. No longer the head seamstress anywhere (which is OK for now after surviving the after finals 06 changes at Madison). The #2 seamstress with me at Madison is also working with Colts. We come in and out for weekends right now, but are going to be on the road with them later.

Anyone else got views on the Lisle show??

Any more reviews? Bueller?

Now, please back to Lisle reviews. I personally think PR has a fantastic show this year. Someone please continue to talk it up!

The PR show is freakin amazing! I love it top to bottom. The pit book is great. The Battery is playing some awesome beats (and getting cleaner day to day. I saw them in Rockford and Lisle and they were much cleaner in Lisle then Rockford). The drill is good and going to get better.

My earlier season favorite BY FAR! (I'll see BD and Cavies this Saturday so that mya change) but yeah Good Stuff from PR!

Edited by KiltieBD3

I apologize to the rest of you for this digression. But sorry I am going to respond to this disparagement of the alumni.

This is what the PM feature is for.

Seriously you guys, can we let REVIEWS stay as reviews and not laments about various corps and how they've changed? There are PLENTY of places to discuss that -- I keep coming in here thinking others have posted additional thoughts and ACTUAL SHOW REVIEWS .. only to find more of this bickering.

Please be considerate enough of your fellow fans to use the appropriate threads to argue.

Let the REVIEWS be REVIEWS.

Thanks!

Stef

Moved Madison organization posts with the rest of the Madison Scouts discussion over in DI.

This is what the PM feature is for.

Seriously you guys, can we let REVIEWS stay as reviews and not laments about various corps and how they've changed? There are PLENTY of places to discuss that -- I keep coming in here thinking others have posted additional thoughts and ACTUAL SHOW REVIEWS .. only to find more of this bickering.

Please be considerate enough of your fellow fans to use the appropriate threads to argue.

Let the REVIEWS be REVIEWS.

Thanks!

Stef

Thanks for the advice Stef.