Lexington Scores

If you look...the Cadets were 3rd in color guard, and 2nd in percussion. Tho they did very well in most areas...the competition last night was such that the Cadets did not completely romp all over everyone like you claim.

I didn't say they "completely romp all over everyone"

UGH. :huh:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not taking any offense - you're the one who has said you are "offended"

You wrote: "and frankly, I'm offended by your insinuation."

And I was....but now I am not. Funny how that works. You read something and suddenly you're like a bull with a red flag being waved in your face...but then it goes away. At least that is how it is for me. I'm not denying that I was offended. I'm just claiming that you seem to get worked up anytime there is the slightest hint of discussion that does not acknowledge the Cadets as the greatest thing since sliced bread. (Ok, I may have been engaging in exaggeration there. Maybe the greatest thing since the combustion engine? The Personal Computer? The iPod?) :P

And saying a particular judge "generally scores Regiment lower" is classic excuse-making IMHO.

Is it? Think carefully, George: Have YOU ever claimed that a particular judge was tougher on the Cadets? :huh:

Do you have proof of this alleged pattern? Or are we just straw-grasping?

No hard proof. I do know that everytime I have seen his name attached to a recap it has generally meant lower visual scores for Regiment. Perhaps I am getting him confused with his wife Marie. But you're right, that's not proof. I was not aware that we weren't allowed to say how we feel nowadays on DCP without hard proof. I'll keep that in mind. ^0^

Anyway - its June. It honestly does not matter too much.

Cadets won. Regiment lost. It could be the other way around in a week.

And then be back to the other way around the week after that, and so forth and so forth. It seems like it's going to be that kind of season. Which would be good for the activity.

I didn't say they "completely romp all over everyone"

UGH. :huh:

dominate = completely romp all over everyone

Gloat if you must, but I am not buying in....

dominate = completely romp all over everyone

False...you are the one exagerating in this case...dominate to him meant winning 20 of 27 captions. Your definition is kind of irrelevent when he explained himself right there.

were you there in person to evaluate the music performances or are you just guessing?? :huh:

Aren't you the one who pre-judged Phantom Regiment from their APD, and made up some comment about phasing that no one else heard on that recording?

Not being there in person didn't stop you....

Edited by audiodb

Alright....this thread is about to turn ugly.

I propose a truce. It's simply waaaaay too early to start getting worked up about one show. The Cadets and Phantom Regiment are both great corps this year, and heck...for all we know, they could BOTH take a backseat to the Cavaliers, BD, SCV, etc.

We've all had our fun needling each other and taking each other to task for comments made, but it's not going to change anyone's mind about their favourites, so let's just tally up the facts:

Cadets: 1

PR: 0

That is all we need to know right now.